CompKiller Review+ Some suggestions for devs

eac

Aug 12, 2024
Hello guys im mainly going to be talking about HvH as there isnt much to say about the legitbot it works and if u make good cfg u get very little callouts only thing that is unusable is the rcs makes the aim look so blatant as the viewmodel completely tweaks out and snaps it almost like it turns off smoothing and just controls recoil. But for the ragebot its defnitely not Nl, gs or fatal but its usable the only thing is that if you use the silent aim and AA at the same time it just starts dumping and completely geeking but with a little cfg tweaking it gets a lot better, this cheat has alot of issues with jitter as well if someone on fatal or Nl is using jitter your basically just dead it just cannot find the head at all and ive noticed that even on 55 min dmg this cheat loves to just not shoot like it either shoots way too much and dumps or it just dosent shoot so i would say if u want to rage dont get this just buy fatal sub or gs if you dont have your best chance would be NL but keep in mind it also has multiple issues right now with hitting jitter but from what i know it does have double tap which is something this cheat is lacking. Features this cheat majorly lacks features like no air strafe no doubletap nospread/spread compensation does a whole lot of shooting at random spots in the air and if u have gs user in the server since there is no resolver u just miss so in all the ragebot itself needs like a whole rework but for legit its a good buy. Now for suggestions of course the basic features that most cheats have now Doubletap, air strafe, resolver maybe soon too because cheats are gonna start having more desync GS already has it and i can almost gurantee NL is cooking a major update right now, also possibly add some more quality of like stuff i dont know exactly what its called but the crosshair thing that shows if u can wallbang or not like it goes green if its wallbang red if not because in cs2 theres alot more random wallbangs and i just die from crossmap because of it and also please make the spectator list movable not just stuck as tiny text in the top right of the screen make it like the watermark or keybind list make it movable and an actual gui not just small text in top right, but other than that i think thats it for now, So in all i would say for rage its not worth at the moment but for legit its good hope a dev or admin can see this and use it as a good way to hear from the community and improve CK if you got this far thanks for reading and have fun tapping kids in cs2!

Reactions: Mars

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
Thank you so much for your review!
All suggestions have been noted and hopefully will get added with future updates.
:)

Reactions: eac