cool things for compkiller

theo1337xd

May 12, 2024
i would just love these things in compkiller
1. more music kits: i find somethings i'm missing a music kit i'm looking for like anti citizen
2. obs/medal.tv bypass: sometimes i want to save a clip without it looking like i'm cheating just i have skins
3. controllable rcs and standalone rcs : i find the rcs is too powerful for my liking and i would also like standalone rcs for when i just when too use wall hack but still cheat abit
4: one more added anti aim spin bot antiaim(that you can use with the jitting with freestand)
5:aspect ratio changer
6:more hitsounds or custom hitsounds, I'm getting abit bored of the same hitsound so why not pick a different one, but I can't so i'm stuck with that sound
6:faster reaction time: this is probably a config issue but my weapon dones't shoot fast enough with rage
7:lua support: nothing more really need to be said

beside these things this is the best cheat it can best neverlose but in a game i played i rage didn't want to shoot the other player but we meet next game and then it worked

Last edited:
Reactions: root

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
i would just love these things in compkiller
1. more music kits: i find somethings i'm missing a music kit i'm looking for like anti citizen
2. obs/medal.tv bypass: sometimes i want to save a clip without it looking like i'm cheating just i have skins
3. controllable rcs and standalone rcs : i find the rcs is too powerful for my liking and i would also like standalone rcs for when i just when too use wall hack but still cheat abit

beside these things this is the best cheat it can best neverlose but in a game i played i rage didn't want to shoot the other player but we meet next game and then it worked
Hey man, thank you so much for your feedback! Music kits are already a thing in our inventory changer, was it a missing kit that you didn't find?
As for the legitbot our next cheat update will address all of those things as well as bring a new awesome gui 😄.

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
Hey man, thank you so much for your feedback! Music kits are already a thing in our inventory changer, was it a missing kit that you didn't find?
As for the legitbot our next cheat update will address all of those things as well as bring a new awesome gui 😄.
The obs bypass will be added to the suggestions

SatishOG

May 20, 2024
w
when can one expect this update?

theo1337xd

May 12, 2024
The obs bypass will be added to the suggestions
Here right some more things
1: one more added anti aim spin bot antiaim(that you can use with the jitting with freestand)
2:aspect ratio changer
3:more hitsounds or custom hitsounds, I'm getting abit bored of the same hitsound so why not pick a different one, but I can't so i'm stuck with that sound
4:faster reaction time: this is probably a config issue but my weapon dones't shoot fast enough with rage