From Noob to Pro: My Compkiller CS2 Experience 🎮

notsgac

Jul 27, 2024
vixies.id.vn

Yo wassup fam! 👋 It's ya boy Vixies back with a deep dive on Compkiller for CS2! Let's break this bad boy down! 🔥

Legit Features 🕵️:​

• Aimbot is smooth like butter! FOV and smoothing settings are on point. You can fine-tune it to look totally legit or go ham.​
  • Recoil control? Chef's kiss! 👨‍🍳💋 Standalone RCS works like a charm even without aimbot.​
  • Silent aim is the real MVP. Your cam stays chill while you're popping heads.​
  • Backtrack's got your back! Set it up to 200ms and watch those "how did that hit?!" moments roll in.​

Rage Mode 😈:​

• Ragebot is an absolute beast! Hitchance is crazy good after the latest update.
  • Hitbox selection is flexible. Go for that head or play it safe with baim 🙄.
  • Doesn't have some extra features like DT (Double Tap) or target selection preferences (Lowest HP, Closest, etc.), but it's still top-tier.

Visuals 👁️:​

• Clean and customizable. ESP, chams, you name it - all looking crisp!
  • Glow feature is my personal fav. Makes enemies light up like Christmas trees! 🎄
  • Would love to see a DMG calculator for nades in the future.

Anti-Aim & Misc 🔄:​

• AA is solid but could use some spicing up. Mouse direction AA would be dope.
  • Misc features are lit! Auto-buy, bunny hop, you got all the QoL stuff.

The Not-So-Great 😕:​

• Loader can be a bit slow sometimes. Not a deal-breaker, but ya know.
  • Occasionally, the aimbot derps out on weird movement patterns. Rare, but it happens.

Overall Vibe 🌟:​

Compkiller is straight fire, no cap! 9.5/10 easy. It's versatile AF, whether you're trying to look legit in MM or going full rage in HvH. The balance between power and usability is chef's kiss.

Wishlist 🎁:​

• Fast bhop option in misc
  • LUA support for the real tech geeks out there
  • More language options in the menu (cuz we global, ya feel?)
  • Lifetime sub option? Take my money already! 💸
  • The most important thing: ASPECT RATIO

Real talk, Compkiller is making waves in the CS2 cheat scene. It's giving the big dogs like neverlose and gamesense a run for their money. Just remember to keep it on the down-low and don't be too obvious, ya feel me? 😉

Stay frosty and keep fragging, homies! ❄️🎯 Compkiller's got your six!​

Also get good get my cfg. [Click here]

1722229396253.png

Last edited: