Honest Review: Strong Features Despite Bugs - Is This Cheat Worth It? / Can It Compete With Others?

xNovex

Jun 20, 2024
Menu: First off, the menu is well-designed. It's simple, easy to navigate, and everything is easily accessible. The minimalist design is effective and functional.

Inventory Changer: I have some issues with the Inventory Changer. It's not config-based, which means I have to manually change the skins whenever I switch to a different config with other visual settings. Additionally, the Inventory Changer sometimes bugs out, resulting in the skin not loading properly. Occasionally, it even glitches to the point where I end up holding a different weapon in-game than what is shown by the Inventory Changer. For example, I once had a knife in my hand, but the Inventory Changer displayed an M4. This happened frequently. I also discovered animation bugs.

Legitbot: I didn't thoroughly test the Legitbot, only the Triggerbot. One issue I noticed is that the Triggerbot sometimes fails to shoot, requiring me to press the key again to activate it (this was with the hold option). I encountered a similar problem with the Bhop feature. Despite being enabled, it didn't work initially and only functioned after jumping again.

Ragebot: The Ragebot was a pleasant surprise. It generally performs well with fast reactions and good prediction. However, there are moments when the prediction could be better. The Rapidfire feature occasionally fails, stopping midway through a shot even when fully charged. Additionally, the Autostop feature sometimes causes the character to move slightly left or right (stuck), and the Ragebot does not shot the enemy. The Ragebot is inefficient with ammunition, taking too long to compute shots on the opponent, which results in slow reactions. Additionally, it inaccurately calculates remaining shots and fails to determine the optimal damage for each shot. It would be nice if you add duckpeek assist. The minimum damage could need some optimization, but overall, it's a solid Ragebot.

Miscellaneous: The miscellaneous section includes all the essential features. (Autoaccept doesn't work sometimes)

Visuals: It would be nice to see a aspect ratio changer and more viewmodel settings (x, y, z, and roll). I also would like to have the option for custom crosshair fade colors and a fade healthbar. The visuals are appealing, and I hope more chams materials will be added in the future.

Other Issues: My forum avatar is not displayed in the menu, which is a minor issue but worth mentioning. The loading time is longer than I'd like, and I have to re-download the loader every time because the session expires (which is annyoing).

Overall: Despite these issues, the cheat has positively surprised me and can compete with others in the market. I'm excited to see what the future holds for this software.

Now there is a short assessment for each category:
6/10 - Inventory Changer
?/10 - Legitbot
7/10 - Ragebot
8/10 - Miscellaneous
8/10 - Visuals

Last edited: