Is compkiller's rage powerful on the official server?

zolibot1

Premium
Premium
Aug 26, 2024
How would it be different to a normal community server. are we slow?

zolibot1

Premium
Premium
Aug 26, 2024
There are some exploits that currently work only on official Valve servers.
I said how would it differ to a community server you genius. a vac disabled server. Woudn't be any different 🤯

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
I said how would it differ to a community server you genius. a vac disabled server. Woudn't be any different 🤯
Some exploits that the community isn't aware of yet, only work on the official matchmaking modes on valve servers.

• Wow
Reactions: matheuscs100

zolibot1

Premium
Premium
Aug 26, 2024
Some exploits that the community isn't aware of yet, only work on the official matchmaking modes on valve servers.
your response has nothing to do with the conversation. The guy asked if a regualr community server with vac disabled is different to compkillers vac disabled server.

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
your response has nothing to do with the conversation. The guy asked if a regualr community server with vac disabled is different to compkillers vac disabled server.

Hm, I don't think I explained myself quite well, valve allows some "secret" exploits to happen on their severs and those things thing really boosts the cheat performance.
Its still a debug build only thing but eventually it will come out ^^
But as of right now the live build performance should be pretty similar across all servers.

matheuscs100

Aug 24, 2024
Hm, acho que não me expliquei muito bem, a Valve permite que alguns exploits "secretos" aconteçam em seus servidores e essas coisas realmente aumentam o desempenho do cheat.
Ainda é uma coisa de compilação de depuração, mas eventualmente será lançado ^^
Mas, a partir de agora, o desempenho da compilação ao vivo deve ser bem parecido em todos os servidores.

prediction for an update that doesn't directly ban in premier mode