MY HONEST REVIEW FOR CS2 COMP KILLER

vaztrx

May 14, 2024
Poland
compkiller.net

Hi, I'm vaztrx or demolish4fun,call me as you want but anyways, here's my Comp Killer for CS2 review!​

Review of every section​

Ragebot: 6/10

Sometimes ragebot tweaks out,but when i insert some cocaine into my pc,the cheat starts to tap everyone,i would dream about cool wallbangs like nl,it REALLY needs a better resolver that's for sure. Rapidfire is REALLY good. (not sure if it works with knife tho) sometimes u can do really nice shots (but as i mentioned in the first sentence,it sometimes not kills a legit player tho,it's a new cheeto so it's normal but i can already see the potential.

Legibot: 9/10

WORKS SUPER WELL. There are no things i have pretention to,everything is perfect.

Visuals: 10000/10

HOOOOLY FUCK BEST VISUALS AND CHAMS. When i showed my grandma the chams,she started screaming (i think from excitment) and fell on the ground,now she is twitching (i guess she can't believe how good the chams are.)

Changer: 10/10

Simple and image illustrated. Everything is clean and beautiful.

Misc: 9/10

Everything works perfectly. Only thing i need is spam button in which we could advertise our cheat.

Things I liked​

Rapid fire (sooooo good)

Things I Disliked:​

Resolver... it haunts me.

Final Opinion:​

I would recommend it to everyone.You need to try it out,soon it will be even better!

Suggestions:​

Mars,if you are reading this,please add streamproof. custom hitsounds,knife rapid,better optimization,aimbot fov circle

Last edited:

Jerry1337

May 7, 2024
"it REALLY needs a better resolver that's for sure"
Buddy im using a config that i made in 5 mins and im ripping heads
-> cfg issue

Reactions: part

Jerry1337

May 7, 2024
lol... sure bud
Look at my review to the cheat im playing every day and i have no issues at all with the ragebot lmfao also ur note with "better resolver" makes no sense there is no need for a "resolver" since there is no desync Lmfao