Questions on inventory changer and some suggestions

BobTheTalkingLiver

Jul 8, 2024
I'll make it easy for you to read the separate questions.
  • Are their stickers?
  • If there are are they in the old placement style, new placement style, or are there options for both?
  • Are there agents?
  • Can other players/hackers view your inventory? If so is it just players or hackers or is it both?
Some suggestions also, add lifetime subscription, i would say reduce the price of a year sub and make lifetime $100. If you are scared for inconsistent or loss of profits, you can charge ten dollars for a fix if it gets vac detected. (I plan on buying the cheat when and if a lifetime subscription comes, so that's the main reason I'm suggesting it.)

Also, it would be cool if you could put patterns from a skin/knife onto another skin/knife in the skinchanger. It would be neat and you could advertise it as custom skins. Ex: a emerald jormungunder knife or a ak fade (you can do it in skin testing servers so I am assuming it can be possible here). I say pattern based because regular skin based transitions look bad.

I recommend adding an option for reducing recoil instead of removing it, preferably having options for halved recoil or straight up recoil. This will make legit cheaters look completely legit when spectating

For my final suggestion, if possible I think it would be really cool if you could choose rare knife animations to play all the time, it would just make using them more satisfying.

Last edited:

zethels

Jun 25, 2024
  • Are their stickers? = yes
  • If there are are they in the old placement style, new placement style, or are there options for both? = idk
  • Are there agents?= yes
  • Can other players/hackers view your inventory? If so is it just players or hackers or is it both?= only in lobby

BobTheTalkingLiver

Jul 8, 2024
  • Are their stickers? = yes
  • If there are are they in the old placement style, new placement style, or are there options for both? = idk
  • Are there agents?= yes
  • Can other players/hackers view your inventory? If so is it just players or hackers or is it both?= only in lobby
Thanks! I mainly want the hack for the skin changer so thanks for answering questions. If you didn't understand for what I meant by sticker styles I was referring to if there is custom placement or not.

Reactions: zethels