My opinion about compkiller

nixware

Jun 26, 2024
de_dust 2
[VISUALS] The visuals of this cheat are quite good, they are pleasing to the eye, and I also really liked the nightmod.

[MISC] This section has everything you need, special thanks for auto-purchase and Edge jump, this function is not available in all cheats, but they are very useful, also the movement on this cheat is simply excellent, many times better than green paste.

[LEGITBOT] I don’t play legit a lot, so I can’t really say anything, as for me it’s just an ordinary legitbot.

[RAGEBOT] The most interesting thing is why I bought this cheat. In general, the rage in this cheat is mediocre, excellent against legit players , but on hvh everything is much worse, this cheat very often shoots at walls that cannot be shot through. (missed due to occlusion), ck also has serious problems with autostop, very often he misses precisely because of this. Also, if the enemy hits you, then the cheat almost always does not work, due to the fact that autostop begins to work poorly. This is only part of the problems, if cheat staff are reading this, then I hope that these problems will be corrected in the future.

This is an up-and-coming cheat that hasn't been around for long, so to say that it is bad is stupid.
I can also advise the staff to hire beta testers who can play with the it constantly and provide bug reports with ideas for improving the cheat. (this is a method of the well-known cheat for 30 euros; as far as I know, it has at least 20 testers who constantly send bug reports and other requests to the cheat’s coders.

Reactions: Mars

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We are aware we are lacking in the rage performance and after the big update is dropped our focus will shift 100% to improving the rage. We just want to make sure everything else is at our standards before doing do.
:)

vewh

May 4, 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We are aware we are lacking in the rage performance and after the big update is dropped our focus will shift 100% to improving the rage. We just want to make sure everything else is at our standards before doing do.
:)
Hey Mars If you are looking for any beta testers hit me up, I got a bunch of free time and have been cheating since 2018.

v154 on discord