rambling about compkiller

elfasmedyje

Jul 8, 2024
Hello, wanted to talk about compkiller, i have had compkiller for about 3weeks now and i can talk about how i feel about it. Rage bot is really bad my personal opinion is that if you want a rage cheat go with neverlose, fatality, gamesense (you can always buy cracks if the price is too expensive). Legit bot, its worse then alot of cheats such as iniuria midnight primordial xone (external and internal) predator. visuals really mediocre i dont like the backtrack skeleton also i really dont see anything new or anything that screams wow thats cool. Misc really nothing special and also the spectator list is bad and the bhop is slow. Inventory changer works fine but still mid no special skins aka what primo nl fata and gs have (would appreaciate skin changer not inventory changer). About modules working they work but there isnt alot of work put in them. The things i paid attention to are the rage bot is bad the legit bot gets u called out in 2seconds also if u want red trust use silent aim that will make u get it in no time, rage is bad, if your a new u will be confused on where things are the layout is really bad, social tab serves 0 purpose when the chat is filled with "i dont like the cheat" and "wheres the keybinds" to fix this issue i would make another chat where u can say join my party eu +1 and things like that. rankings rage 2/10
legit 3/10
visuals/misc 3/10
everything else is 5/10
i will leave the best configs that worked on compkiller
rage - https://www.compkiller.net/forums/threads/k7-👹-guest-config-updated-hvh-join-discord-for-more-👹.269/
legit - https://www.compkiller.net/forums/t...ay-enhancement-discord-imsynzx.223/#post-1504 (wouldnt recommend legit cheating)
For the admins - take an approach that primordial did dont try making an rage cheat
Also lower the price to 15euros 20 is too much

Reactions: Mars

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
Hello, wanted to talk about compkiller, i have had compkiller for about 3weeks now and i can talk about how i feel about it. Rage bot is really bad my personal opinion is that if you want a rage cheat go with neverlose, fatality, gamesense (you can always buy cracks if the price is too expensive). Legit bot, its worse then alot of cheats such as iniuria midnight primordial xone (external and internal) predator. visuals really mediocre i dont like the backtrack skeleton also i really dont see anything new or anything that screams wow thats cool. Misc really nothing special and also the spectator list is bad and the bhop is slow. Inventory changer works fine but still mid no special skins aka what primo nl fata and gs have (would appreaciate skin changer not inventory changer). About modules working they work but there isnt alot of work put in them. The things i paid attention to are the rage bot is bad the legit bot gets u called out in 2seconds also if u want red trust use silent aim that will make u get it in no time, rage is bad, if your a new u will be confused on where things are the layout is really bad, social tab serves 0 purpose when the chat is filled with "i dont like the cheat" and "wheres the keybinds" to fix this issue i would make another chat where u can say join my party eu +1 and things like that. rankings rage 2/10
legit 3/10
visuals/misc 3/10
everything else is 5/10
i will leave the best configs that worked on compkiller
rage - https://www.compkiller.net/forums/threads/k7-👹-guest-config-updated-hvh-join-discord-for-more-👹.269/
legit - https://www.compkiller.net/forums/t...ay-enhancement-discord-imsynzx.223/#post-1504 (wouldnt recommend legit cheating)
For the admins - take an approach that primordial did dont try making an rage cheat
Also lower the price to 15euros 20 is too much
Hi, thank you a lot for the review and especially for doing it politely :)

I appreciate and respect your opinion but given the work that we are putting in we really think this has a potential as a rage cheat, but again we fully respect your opinion.

We are going to keep improving the rage from now.

About the legit part, I might have a bias as I'm the admin so take this with a big grain of salt but apart from the standalone rcs that imo needs some rework or adjustments the legitbot is really good as I usually play without getting called out and I really find it very nice to use.

We are just sad that our product didn't meet your expectations and wish you all the best for your future.

Thank you for the time you took to write the review :)

Reactions: elfasmedyje

elfasmedyje

Jul 8, 2024
Hi, thank you a lot for the review and especially for doing it politely :)

I appreciate and respect your opinion but given the work that we are putting in we really think this has a potential as a rage cheat, but again we fully respect your opinion.

We are going to keep improving the rage from now.

About the legit part, I might have a bias as I'm the admin so take this with a big grain of salt but apart from the standalone rcs that imo needs some rework or adjustments the legitbot is really good as I usually play without getting called out and I really find it very nice to use.

We are just sad that our product didn't meet your expectations and wish you all the best for your future.

Thank you for the time you took to write the review :)
the legit isnt really bad but theres much more cheats that have a better legit bot

Cynthethic

May 12, 2024
I personally like the Legitbot alot even tho i play backtrack only and never get called out even if going blatant

elfasmedyje

Jul 8, 2024
I personally like the Legitbot alot even tho i play backtrack only and never get called out even if going blatant
I think the legit bot is good but i dont see the point in using it. Theres much better options such as more undetected ones (midnight, iniuria) and if you want a cheat with rage and legit just buy 2 cheats (midnight, fatality crack) that would work much better :)

root

May 18, 2024
idek
I think the legit bot is good but i dont see the point in using it. Theres much better options such as more undetected ones (midnight, iniuria) and if you want a cheat with rage and legit just buy 2 cheats (midnight, fatality crack) that would work much better :)
and then reinject midgame and waste even more time than the actuall game?