Regarding Chinese language support

foukiss

May 2, 2024
Hello, I'm a user from China. I just saw your video on YouTube and I'd like to know if you provide a customized version for Chinese users?

For example: Chinese interface

Machine translation is also acceptable; we Chinese can understand it.

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
Hi there! Thanks for showing interest.
We do have planned support for more languages, nothing in the near future tho.
But ahead we do plan to bring support for languages such as Chinese and Russian.

foukiss

May 2, 2024
Hi there! Thanks for showing interest.
We do have planned support for more languages, nothing in the near future tho.
But ahead we do plan to bring support for languages such as Chinese and Russian.
Alright, looking forward to your updates.

Currently, VAC has banned a large number of cheats, including Neverlose users.

I'd like to ask, will using your software with rage mode enabled, including rapid fire, lead to a ban?

Or should I wait until after the VAC ban wave subsides before using the rage features?

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
Alright, looking forward to your updates.

Currently, VAC has banned a large number of cheats, including Neverlose users.

I'd like to ask, will using your software with rage mode enabled, including rapid fire, lead to a ban?

Or should I wait until after the VAC ban wave subsides before using the rage features?
Using any software with rage mode will lead to a ban. We are undetected, meaning that if you dont use any rage features you won't get banned.

foukiss

May 2, 2024
Using any software with rage mode will lead to a ban. We are undetected, meaning that if you dont use any rage features you won't get banned.

Okay, I understand roughly now. That means I should avoid using any programs with violent features for the time being.

I look forward to your team making better optimizations for VAC monitoring in the next version, so that those of us who enjoy using rage mode can play games without worries.